Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy Friday!



Happy Friday everyone!

What do you have planned on the weekend? Hopefully something exciting. It has been fun over the past few weeks to follow friends in colder part of the world at the moment and reminisce about evenings with warm cups of tea, woollen blankets and open fires. That seems so far away from our lifestyle at the moment. Despite the rain setting in, it is still hot and humid here and we are finding ourselves with the air con on overnight.

I am pretty excited today because we are off on a week long holiday to Phuket. I've never really had much time for Phuket, but there are some times when you want an easy holiday and this is one of them! We are totally ready for the direct flight, kid friendly resort accommodation and some relaxation with my parents in tow. All of us are super excited to see the ocean again. 4 months without the ocean is a really long time! I will let you know what we thought of this resort type holiday when we get back- it is a first for us!

Thankyou so much for your recent support and comments about the blog. I really enjoy writing it and glad you enjoy reading. Please let me know if there are any particular things you want me to cover. Hopefully after a week of holiday my mind will have the space to dream and i will be back with better blog posts to share!

By the way, anyone have any good holiday reads to recommend? I have been getting back into reading recently and am looking forward to some time by the pool/ beach with my kindle and would love to hear of any good books to add to my list.

Melinda x



No comments:

Post a Comment